14 March 2022

Monday 14 March 2022: What do I actually think about Affinity Water?

Monday 14 March 2022: What do I actually think about Affinity Water?

+ Affinity Water continues to supply me reliably with with clean mains water

+ Affinity Water appears to be concerned about pollution, and chalk streams in particular


- I am not confident that Affinity Water is building water storage capacity fast enough to avoid water supply deficits in the near future

- I am not confident that Affinity Water is renewing the water delivery infrastructure at anything like a sufficient rate to deal with the issue of lost water

- I am not confident that Affinity Water is actually making a difference to sewage pollution in chalk streams

- I am not confident that Affinity Water is preventing sewage pollution from reaching the sea

- Affinity Water does not appear to be doing anything to reduce the extreme 'hardness' of my mains water   

No comments: